Sunday, June 26, 2011

Isn't it a Beautiful Morning.........

This morning I am so humbled and thankful for our magnificent ability to wake up on a Sunday morning with the freedom to go to church....ANY church we choose.... to attend with no restrictions. We as Americans are truly....BLESSED.. I love our Lord so much.......I praise him this gorgeous morning for the grace he gives...the brilliant watch care over my family and I ...it is never lost on me that we serve a most LOVING God.....so for now I will pray you each have a wonderful Sunday filled with joy....plenty of blissful moments...time with your faces.....may you realize as you walk out your  day  how luxuriously YOU ARE LOVED ......until tomorrow ........God Bless you girls......Karena

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME