Monday, June 27, 2011

July 4th.............

Happy Monday Morning everyone..........I had a really nice weekend .......I hope you did too....My daughter and I started making plans for our 4th of July celebration next week.....We will all get together here for a cookout.  I can remember going to see fireworks every year since I was little.....SO FUN....when I was growing up in California  I  remember fireworks stands would pop up on corners all around the town we lived in....filled with sparklers...worms....rockets....we loved it ....it was the anticipation ....the looking forward to something special that always gave my sister and I butterfly's......What are  you doing next weekend ?.....I hope you spend it eating good food....laughing with your favorite faces........maybe even TWIRLING A SPARKLER OR TWO......whatever you have planned I know it will be a fun day........I have a busy day today so I'll sign off now......have a blessed ....safe Monday........Karena

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME