Saturday, July 2, 2011

Faith Like Potatoes........

 Well ....it's another Saturday morning....wake up....get some coffee...come  sit with me for a minute... we can look at the flowers...stroll the garden while we drink our coffee....TOGETHER....you
know it takes some faith sometimes to believe your out there...we all sit at our computers (or in my case a net book)....we think of our post topic and we write.....it's what happens AFTER we hit the "Publish Post" button that our faith is engaged too....we have to believe in something we can't see....believe in something we feel committed to....just like we do when were planting in the garden don't you think ?  We just BELIEVE the fern we chose for the house is going to live if we water it every other day...keep it in good light...and shake the dead bits off now and again...or even waiting for the tiny flowers we bought in the spring to burst into vibrant color as summer progress's....well a couple of years ago a movie came out it's name was ....."FAITH LIKE POTATOES"....It is about a family in need of a good dose of faith as they live their lives....I think you might enjoy it ....

It spoke to my heart when I watched it...our pastor and his wife recommended it....I hope you all have a great beginning of your holiday weekend......thank you for visiting...having a cup of coffee with me....and listening while I shared my heart.......blessings and hugs today girls..........Karena

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME