Friday, July 1, 2011

Skipping Across the Garden.....

Happy Friday Morning girls........I wanted to show you something special....at least to me...we have a little bunny that is "sharing" our Garden with us...isn't it.... ADORABLE....Okay so yesterday I was in the house doing chores...I had just put some laundry away....was walking back into the kitchen when I looked out the window and saw this little gal "skipping" across  the lawn. I know your saying Karena bunny's jump they don't skip...well I know your right...but this little girl (I think she's a girl...she has long eyelashes) was skipping more then jumping......being a gal that grew  up in the California sunshine.....you never saw nature like this in your own back yard....(unless you purchased it)...SO....I was excited.....I ran to get my camera and bless her little heart she ran past my geraniums just in time for me to snap these pic's....I am one happy girl ....Today will be fun ...my sweetie is home for a 4 day weekend. At this moment he is playing our piano...it sounds so pretty ......he can play for hours...I admit that I love to sing.......yes I do......I've been known to sit beside him for some of those hours singing my little heart out....It's always a good day when we can hang out together ....starting the day with a song in your heart is a good set up for a WONDERFUL DAY......that's what I wish for you today girls....I thank you so much for popping in.......blessings and hugs.......Karena

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME