Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Thrift Store Treasures....

 Good Morning everyone....I thought I would share pictures of "Treasures" my sweetie and I have bumped into lately....I love digging around in a really GOOD....thrift store...since our move we've found one near our house that is a .....PIP....I took my sister there last week ...we were having a sister's day playing....we hit some yard sales then trotted over to the thrift store so she could look around...while I was there I saw this beautiful oil on board painting...with no frame...I went back the next day and scooped it up....love...love...love it...the picture in the cabinet has an ...
"INVALID CUP"....have you ever heard of that before.....they were popular in the 20th century to nurse folks back to health with broth or tea....really useful....this one I found was made by "Limoges" it is fine china with a blue fade out in the body and beautiful little flowers....are you ready.....this little cutie was 1.00......yes one whole dollar...SO FUN....The bottom photo is

 of a scale we found years ago at a thrift shop in North Carolina
I just love the hunt.....I know all of you love looking for "that special something" when your out and about...I hope your day is blessed girls......thank you for popping in....Karena


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am BLESSED to hear from you....comments are WELCOME